Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dense Spaces

I grew up in a house that became crowded later in my childhood. Maybe because of that influence, I mostly like being surrounded by information and stimulation. I think this visual affinity is reflected in most of the things that I make. That busy aesthetic also reflects how I feel. A sentiment of this necklace is "feeling overwhelmed with joy or beauty."


Where I sleep, the walls are white and bare.


My desk

My glass desk

Some bookshelves (there are more now)

A wall of mirrors for dancing (all mirrors salvaged from when the college students leave)

This photo was taken by Nadav Benjamin in our old space, Valhalla.

I kept a guest bed in my room in the old space. Touring bands always stayed with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What does your voice sound like?